Have a blog for your business but don’t know what to write about? Or thinking about starting one and aren’t sure what to post? Creating fresh, dynamic content for your local business blog is an important part of optimizing your business Web presence and helping you get found in organic search. But it’s not always easy to come up with blog topic ideas to fuel your Web presence.
So, we’ve created a quick and easy guide with 35 headline formulas you can use immediately to jumpstart your content creation and spark your creativity.
In this guide, you’ll find ideas for creating seven different types of blog post headlines, including:
- Posts that showcase your expertise and help build trust with consumers
- How-to and product information articles that educate and inform your readers
- Customer testimonials that illustrate and promote how your business helps its customers
- Promotional and editorial content that can help persuade your audience to take an action, like calling or emailing you
- Articles that showcase the life of your business or your community involvement
- Timely and seasonal articles that can play off of a popular or important trend
- Articles that use sensational or controversial writing conventions to grab the attention of readers
By using a mix of these different types of articles, you can build a fresh, relevant stream of content for your blog that keeps readers informed, interested, and engaged with your business.
Get the guide now! 35 Business Blog Post Headlines That Work
Have you tried any of these article types for your blog posts? What’s your favorite type of blog post to write? Share your thoughts in a comment!