Do consumers really use mobile search to find your local business? The answer is a resounding “yes”. Today more than ever, shoppers on the go use smartphones and tablets to search for products, services, and businesses in their local area. But how often does the average consumer rely on mobile search results to help them make a purchase decision? Find out in this episode of Leaks on the Street.
As the number of consumers who own smartphones and tablets continues to rise, the more consumers will rely on the mobile Web. In fact, nearly 50% of mobile Web users use their mobile devices as their primary – and in some cases only – way to go online. So how does this growing mobile trend affect your business? Here are three great mobile search tips that can help you make sure on the go consumers can find you.
- Claim and optimize your business listing on Google+ Local to get found in the Google Map app and in Google mobile search results.
- Make sure mobile consumers see great things about your business when searching for online reviews by building a positive reputation.
- When building a mobile website, make sure to include features like click-to-call that are most important to mobile Web users.
Check out more “Leaks on the Street” videos and other helpful resources at www.dontleakleads.com to learn how you can stop leaking leads from your target consumers.
What is your local business doing to make sure that consumers find your business via mobile search and choose to do business with you? Let us know with a comment!
- Leaks on the Street: Why Do Consumers Follow Businesses on Social Media? [Video]
- A Day in the Life of ReachEdge
- Report: 61% of Mobile Searchers Say Click-to-Call Most Important Feature
About the Author