Does your business include video content as part of its marketing plan? Video marketing is a concept that is only growing as consumption of news and educational information in video format is in higher demand. Check out these informative statistics about how your business should have a video marketing presence in your campaign strategy.
Why Are Businesses Using Video Marketing?
Video marketing is no longer a cutting-edge extravagance for large corporations. It’s time to evaluate how your brand will benefit from creating effective video content and positioning that content for strongest returns.
- According to Cisco, internet video traffic will grow four times by 2021. More importantly, industry analysts agree that the decision-makers you need to reach respond dramatically to video marketing content.
- 59% of executives would prefer watching a video compared to reading text.
As your business evolves, so does your story, and that is something you should actively share with the public. By bringing in viewers and keeping followers connected, you can potentially create new leads and customers.
Video marketing is a great way to refresh your marketing strategy and develop messages in ways that text can’t. Different target audiences resonate with multiple channels of communication online, but it is safe to know that most social media and online platforms utilize video marketing to share their message now more than ever.
Does It Work?
There are some compelling reasons to consider developing quality video content to get the best value from your online marketing budget.
- 64% of users are more likely to buy a product online after watching a video about it.
- According to a report published by Forrester, including video in an email leads to a whopping 200-300% increase in click-through rate.
- Your videos can help your SEO by ranking your business for keywords that you hadn’t been able to use before and 60% of marketers claim that video marketing has drastically increased their conversion rates.
Creating a video marketing campaign helps your business’s voice to be heard among a sea of other online voices. Finding a way to stand out can be difficult if you are only utilizing text and images, but video marketing is a useful strategy to get creative while reaching your target audience.
Video marketing helps you grow brand awareness, reach new audiences, and influence purchasing decisions in an interesting, compelling way. Learn more about how ReachLocal can help your business develop a video marketing strategy here.