Your business website may already follow today’s best practices, with features like mobile responsive design, great content, compelling images, social links and contact information — and that’s great.
But do you know what your website is missing? With the right software, your site can become a powerful marketing tool that helps you turn visitors into customers — and show you what marketing is working.
Here are eight powerhouse lead and call tracking capabilities your website gets with ReachEdgeTM lead conversion software.
- Tracks which of your marketing sources, like paid search advertising, SEO, display advertising, social media, directory advertising, and even offline advertising, are driving visitors to your website, so you know which sources are performing the best
- Tracks how many of your visitors contact you via phone, email, or form so you know how many people take the next step in becoming a lead
- Captures these contacts’ detailed information like their name and phone number, making follow up easy
- Captures call data like call date and time of call, so you can see the exact days and times people are contacting you
- Tracks call duration so you know how much time was spent on every call
- Creates a lead list from this information so you can manage and follow up with new contacts
- Records phone calls that come from your marketing, which helps you to assess each prospect’s needs and how well your staff handles each call
- Provides an easy-to-read lead source report that shows you what percentage of your leads came from which sources at a glance
To learn more about how ReachEdge enables your website to track calls and leads and show you how your marketing is working, download our free guide.