When it comes to measuring the return on investment, or ROI, of online marketing, small businesses are often at a loss. And with good reason – ROI is a tricky thing to determine, much less make sense of. So in today’s Ask ReachLocal video, we not only discuss why it’s valuable to calculate your return on investment, but we break down measuring your marketing ROI into a few easy steps. Watch the video now to learn how to:
- Get started measuring marketing ROI
- Set SMART goals for your business
- Track calls and other metrics
- Determine lifetime customer value
- Tie ROI back to your marketing strategy
How is your business measuring marketing ROI? What are some best practices you’re using to help you effectively track your marketing efforts and tie the results back to your strategy?
For more videos about online marketing basics, check out our Ask ReachLocal playlist on YouTube.