Do you know how your business looks online to consumers searching for your products and services? If you have a poor online reputation, you may be losing customers to your competitors.
Consider these stats:
- 81% of consumers research online before buying.
- 56% of consumers say search engines are the top source they use to look for reviews about businesses.
- 90% of consumers say online reviews influence their purchase decisions.
So, we know that online reputation matters, but with so many different review sites and outlets for consumers to share their experience with your business, where do you even get started?
In our free guide Online Reputation: Managing, Monitoring & More, we’ll walk through what you need to do to take control of and improve your online reputation, like:
- Identifying the current state of your online reputation.
- Finding the right review sites to focus on.
- How to get more reviews from your happy customers.
Download the free guide below, and learn more about online reputation in our Reviews FAQs blog series.