Today, we’re announcing ReachDisplay InApp™, a mobile advertising solution that gives local businesses a new way to target mobile consumers in top mobile apps.
This new solution allows local businesses to advertise in a variety of mobile apps, targeting consumers based on how close they are to the business at that point in time. Plus, the ads display dynamically to the consumer, showing them information they can act on immediately, like a map to the business location, multiple calls to action, and coupon codes. This not only helps drive conversions, but also gives local businesses the ability to track engagement with their ads.
Features of ReachDisplay InApp
- Geofence targeting that creates a local “fence” around the business location to show ads only to consumers within range
- Expandable ads that allow users to engage without leaving the app
- Dynamic display of the business location, with the option to view directions or a map
- Ability to offer a coupon or offer code that can be saved and shared
- Multiple calls to action, including directing the consumer to visit the business’ website, providing a map of the business location, and enabling them to save and send coupons
- Automated daily reports that let the business see impressions, clicks, and engagement on their campaign
A Robust Mobile Offering
ReachDisplay InApp is only one part of ReachLocal’s mobile offerings for local businesses. Our Total Digital Marketing System also includes ReachSite™, a mobile-responsive website; ReachSearch™, which includes mobile landing pages for search engine advertising clients; ReachEdge™ lead conversion software, which includes a mobile app to enable business to see new leads on the go; and ReachCast™, which includes a mobile-responsive blog as part of an overall web presence strategy for SMBs.
Watch this video to see what CEO Sharon Rowlands has to say about ReachDisplay InApp.