How can local businesses and organizations use content marketing to build their brand online? In this Expert Interview, we talk with C.C. Chapman, author of Content Rules, about content marketing for business. In Content Rules, C.C. and co-author Ann Handley share practical tips, case studies, and insights that anyone can use to understand – and start doing – content marketing. What is content? Can every company create it? How does it relate to marketing? What content marketing opportunities are out there for small businesses? Watch C.C. and ReachLocal’s own Mike Merrill talk about these questions and more.
Want more content and social media marketing ideas? Follow C.C., Ann, and Mike on Twitter for first-person insights, and connect with ReachCast on Twitter and Facebook. And, stay in the loop by subscribing to this blog. For more videos like this, subscribe to our YouTube channel.
More Videos Like This
- Talking with ReachCast: How Do I Respond to Negative Online Reviews?
- Talking with ReachCast: Using a Personal Google Plus Profile for Business
- Ask ReachLocal: Using Social Media to Build My Business Web Presence
- Ask ReachLocal: What Online Marketing Ideas Can I Use to Get More Patients?
- Ask ReachLocal: How Can I Engage Local Customers on Facebook?
- What are QR Codes? Mobile Expert Tom Martin Explains [Video]